Main site content
To receive latest job alerts register or login.
If you know someone who is potentially seeking a new position then please contact us directly with their details to have the opportunity to earn a up to £250 referral fee.You must seek the permission of the individual before contacting Austin Andrew. Our terms apply see below.
Simply recommend a friend to Austin Andrew and let us do the rest.
Email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email address
Friend's telephone number
Friend's email address
Type of work/industry your friend currently works in
Note: The recommended person must stay in their new position for a minimum of three months before you receive the gift vouchers of your choice.
You must seek the permission of the candidate prior to contacting Austin Andrew Ltd.
- Austin Andrew must not already have the candidate registered on the database.
- Where more than one person introduces the candidate Austin Andrew Ltd will operate on a first come first served basis.
- A payment is made of £250 to a candidate who is placed on a basic of £50,000 or more. A payment is made of £100 if the basic salary is lower than £50,000. A payment is made of £100 if the placement is a temporary or contract role of 2 months or more.
- For a permanent role candidate must stay in the role at least 3 months or the term of the rebate period ( whichever is longer)
- All referral payments will be made against the original placement only.
- The scheme is only valid for six months from the date of the initial referral.
- In the event of any disputed fees, following all reasonable reference checks, Austin Andrew Ltd’s decision will be final.
- Austin Andrew Ltd reserves the right to amend or change the conditions of the scheme without written notice.
- These terms are final and non-negotiable.
- If you receive a fee payment from Austin Andrew Ltd then it is your responsibility for the declaration of these fees to the Inland Revenue.
© 2014 AustinAndrew. All rights reserved
| Privacy & Cookies Policy | Sitemap